Sweet Almond Oil for Hair, Skin and Eyelash
- Sweet Almond Oil is a nourishing oil that's perfect for reviving any skin type. Almond oil is easily absorbed and won’t clog pores, promoting clear, soft, healthy-looking skin.
- Almond oil is an emollient, meaning it can fill in gaps in your hair at a cellular level. That makes your hair feel smoother to the touch. Using almond oil on your hair gives it a softer texture over time. Once almond oil is incorporated into your hair care routine, you may also notice that your hair is easier to comb through and style
- Rich in unsaturated fatty acids - An excellent emollient for psoriasis and eczema, skin irritations including sunburn, wrinkles, cracked heels, dry lips, hands and feet, dark circles and bags under eyes, dandruff, scalp infections and inflammation, and also controls hair loss.
- Almond oil is enriched with Vitamins E and A, which are good for both skin and hair health and its topical application can prove to be the best natural remedy for chapped lips, wrinkles, cracked heels, dry feet and hands.
- Almond oil high in Vitamin E, which is essential for healthy hair, Sweet Almond Oil is a great choice for locking moisture into hair strands with little mess and fuss.