Moringa Oil For Hair and Skin USDA Organic Certified by Jadole Naturals
- Moringa oil comes from the seeds of the moringa oleifera tree. Moringa Oil Is A Nutrient Dense, High In Palmitoleic, Oleic And Linoleic Acids, Moisturizing Fatty Acids And Vitamins A, C And E.
- MORINGA OIL absorbs easily into the skin, improving the appearance and radiance of skin. It has skin healthy nutrients like vitamin A, which helps build collagen in the skin, vitamin C to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and the healing and anti-inflammatory benefits of vitamin E.
- Vitamin E present in Moringa oil scavenges free radicals and fights signs of aging along with maintaining the elasticity of skin. Moringa oil as an active ingredient is rich in phytonutrients and helps remove wrinkles along with prevention of facial skin sagging.
- MORINGA OIL is good for conditioning dry, chapped lips. It's beneficial to heal rough, dry skin conditions like DERMATITIS, ECZEMA AND PSORIASIS.
- The rich nutrients in moringa oil such as zinc help boost keratin production to strengthen hair and prevent breakage. Additionally, the proteins in moringa oil also help to protect hair from potential damaging factors such as heat and the environment.